What We Do
We are Acando Latvia - Latvian/Swedish IT services company located in Riga. Acando Latvia is a part of the Acando group (www.acando.se) offering high quality development, integration and maintenance services to our customers through a global delivery model.
We work within North European market Digital Consulting & Solutions. Here we help our customers to take advantage of digitization opportunities and avoid its pitfalls. From strategy, organization and new business concepts to the user experience, technology, change management and realized results.
We, founders of Acando Latvia are Siebel technology pioneers in Eastern Europe and have been successfully delivering Siebel projects since 1999 across all key industry verticals including financial services, insurance, retail, telecom and utilities.
Acando Latvia works with different engagement models based on project size, application life-cycle stage and customer involvement:
- We are capable to deliver scalable projects, tailored for particular customer requirements, size and pace.
- We are able to join ongoing CRM implementation projects and team-up with existing implementation team to focus on specific development areas and project deliverables.
- We leverage our nearshore delivery model to provide cost-effective implementation solutions by performing effort-intensive activities like development, testing etc. at our delivery center in Riga.
Our core CRM offerings are:
- Customization and configuration
- Integration and data migration
- Technical assessment
- Maintenance and Support (AM)
To suit specific customer needs, Acando Latvia can help in offering to develop a custom solution using Microsoft .Net and Java technologies. Customer can engage us in different stages of solution development, to help in formalizing user requirements or implement solution based on customer prepared system requirements specification. We also participate in agile projects where business requirements grow together with prototype development.
What we do:
Our Application Development Services include:
· Project planning and execution
· Gathering user requirements
· Translating user requirements into functional specification
· Selecting development platform which suites the customer needs best
· Solution design
· Implementing solution (programming)
· Database Development & Data Migration
· Visual and logical design of application
· Report Development
· Test management and execution
How we work:
We deliver our services through the following activities:
· Scoping meetings
· Release planning
· Time and effort estimates
· Solution design
· Daily scrums (internal or telco/video meetings)
· Unit testing (done by developers)
· System testing (internal QA)
· UAT (jointly with customer representative)
Any solution, packaged or custom developed, requires support and continuous development. AM is the process of managing application throughout whole its lifecycle: everyday operations, maintenance, development and upgrade.
Our AM offering includes thorough routines and processes for both customer support and error handling, as well as change management.
Our AM offer includes:
L2-support provisioning functional support, daily operation maintenance and incident management
L3-support consists of competence groups responsible for technical troubleshooting, root cause analysis and code changes
Service Delivery and Service Level Management
Change and Release Management
- Continuous development of the application
- Efficient change handling
- Release Management
- Requirement analysis and solution specifications
- QA services including Test Support
We have built our AM services offering for selected products based on our technical expertise we mastered when implementing, customizing and integrating CRM, SharePoint and EPiServer solutions for our customers. Acando Latvia offers application maintenance and support only for products where we are experts in. AM is an extension of our consultancy & development offerings.